Complaint Review: GuitarControl.com

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: ClearNight — Sierra Vista Arizona
GuitarControl.com
807 Airport Access Rd., Unit D Internet USA

GuitarControl.com/ Claude Johnson Failed to respond to several emails, Refuses to refund purchase price of Guitar Control Big Package Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refunds after 365 days

On December 6, 2012 I ordered online from GuitarControl.com the Guitar Control Big Package, 14 DVD's at the price of $149.00. The first two sets arrived horribly damaged. The third shipment shipped out December 26, 2012 and arrived intact.

After studying the DVD's, I decided that they were not at all what I desired.

I attempted to contact GuitarControl.com for 2 months via e-mails and phone calls for any special instructions regarding the return of the DVD's and the Company would not respond to my inquiries.

Since any communication with GuitarControl.com concerning refunds is not possible, I returned the DVD's according to the instructions on the shipping invoice. The returned DVD's were postmarked December 4th, 2013, well within the scope of the return policy set by GuitarControl.com

On December 20th, 2013, I sent a letter to the only address I have for GuitarControl.com requesting a refund since I returned the DVD's within the time alloted for refunds.

On December 31st, 2013, I received an E-mail from Monica Cura of GuitarControl.com stating that GuitarControl.com cannot process the refund because they didn't receive the DVD's until December 12th, which is past the 365 day guarantee.

The DVD's were legally postmarked December 4th, 2013. Further, nowhere does it state in GuitarControl.com's guarantee that the said DVD's had to be in their hands on or before the 365th day.

Anyone can read the said guarantee at GuitarControl's website.

I returned the DVD's well before the end of the guarantee period.  I feel that GuitarControl.com owes me a full refund of $149.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GuitarControlcom/internet/GuitarControlcom-Claude-Johnson-Failed-to-respond-to-several-emails-Refuses-to-refund-p-1113745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GuitarControl.com

Refunds after 365 days

AUTHOR: Guitar Control - (USA)

This is our money back rule posted on the orderpage where the customer placed the order:

"Yes, I further understand that your "Killer Guitar Control Secrets" Packages are fully covered by your personal, no questions asked, 100% RISK FREE, 365-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason I don't think this is the most useful guitar secrets ever, I only have to return the DVDs back. I've got nothing to lose and lots of skills to gain."

We received his order past the 365 days. If customer was really not satisfied he should have returned it earlier.