Complaint Review: Guji-Manufactory-Co-Ltd

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Danny — Mexico New Mexico
Guji-Manufactory-Co-Ltd
East 6th of Shangxue Industry Zone Guangdong, China

Guji-Manufactory-Co-Ltd fraud for $ 381, asking 681 increase with more.  Cynic. Internet

How are you doing today?

I just make a mistake and scold by our manager. When I ask our manager about the shipping of your package this afternoon, there was some problem with you package.

Our manager told me that our minimum sum is $1000 in our discount time, (you know it is our company popular discount time, so you can get so good price.), but your order is only $381. So you need order $619 more, then we can mix them to your package, and then ship out for you ASAP. It is our company policy. Hope you can understand and sorry about my mistake.

I am a new employee for our company; I just know this rule, really sorry about that

Looking forward to your early reply!

Best regards,

Kitty Q

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guji-Manufactory-Co-Ltd/Guangdong-/Guji-Manufactory-Co-Ltd-fraud-for-381-asking-681-increase-with-morenbsp-Cynic-Inte-1057523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guji-Manufactory-Co-Ltd