Complaint Review: Gulf Gateway Realty

• Reported By: Rhonda — Indiana Pennsylvania United States of America
Gulf Gateway Realty
1326 SE 47th Street Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Gulf Gateway Realty Bad Ethics and Physchotic Temper Cape Coral, Florida

We were working with Frank Glaab of Gulf Gateway Realty to find us a home in Cape Coral FLA. He had submitted an offer on a house for us. It was accepted. We had 72 hrs to get our deposit in. We signed a sale and purchase contract. On day 2at 1220pm he called selling agent and told her we could not come up with financing. We are preapproved by Wells Fargo. He had the preapproval.Also the sales contract from the selling of my house. I think he was mad we wouldn't use his finance guy.That same day I was speaking to him and he was acting like we were still working on the deal when he knew better..I had to call selling agent on day 3 to find out what was going on.That was when she told me he withdrew the offer said we didn't have financing. So we lost that house.He flat out lied about us!!Then on another offer he submitted,he said our approval was contigent on sale of our home. OUR HOUSE IS SOLD!! He had contract stating so. [continued below]....
..... So we lost that offer because seller didn't want to risk.. I called the broker Henry Albrecht to complain. He flipped out on us,he was literally screaming at me. He was rude and threatened to sue us for slander if I complained to BBB or Board of Realtors. I found another agent. She submitted an offer on a house for us,that unfortunaltly was listed with Gulf Gateway. This Agent "richard " was nasty and rude to her.Never got back to her and did not present our offer to the seller. Beware of this realty company. I feel if you are not buying the 400,000-100,000,000 dollar homes they treat you like dirt and could give a crap about you and your needs. They have terrible ethics and apparently do not care at all about their selling or buying Clients

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gulf-Gateway-Realty/Cape-Coral-Florida-33904/Gulf-Gateway-Realty-Bad-Ethics-and-Physchotic-Temper-Cape-Coral-Florida-898490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gulf Gateway Realty