Complaint Review: Gulstream Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Sat, May 26, 2007

• Phone: 416-836-0867
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Gulstream Insurance stolen from my bank 4,879.00 Kelowna British Columbia

Gulfstream Insurance co. sent a letter detailing that I was one of several winners of some lottery and was entitled to 250,000.00 USD. Enclosed was a check in the amount of 4,879.00. I called them personally and they assured me that it was no scam, it was a legit check. Within 2 days the money was available to me. I was then told to send 3,190.00 USD through western union for taxes/fees etc. Then I was told to send 1,600.00 USD so the check for the sum I was supposebly entitled to can be released to me. I sent these amounts like I was explained to. Now, 2 days ago on May, 24 2007 I call my bank to check my balance and my account is overdrafted by the amount of 4,879.00 USD.

Rosa
newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gulstream-Insurance-Co/Kelowna-British-Columbia/Gulstream-Insurance-stolen-from-my-bank-487900-Kelowna-British-Columbia-250584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gulstream Insurance Co.