Complaint Review: Gumdrop Cookie Shop

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: Pamm — San Pedro California United States of America
Gumdrop Cookie Shop
55 South 11th Street, Brooklyn, new york, 11211 Internet United States of America

Gumdrop Cookie Shop Tovi Greenfeld This internet site did not send me the product I paid for. Internet, In

*Consumer Comment: DUH !!!!!!!!

I ordered a "sample box" of speciality cookies. I paid by credit card. The Gumdrop Cookie Shop did not ship my order.

I emailed The Gumdrop Cookie Shop with my complaint. The Gumdrop Cookie Shop did not answer my email. Several weeks later I recieved an email from Tovi Greenfeld simply saying they were shiped. Did you get them?

I replied, No that's why I am emailing. I described my neighborhood setting and reiteriated that I order on the internet all the time and always receive orders at my home. After waiting another week, I emailed again asking it this was a cookie company. Again no answer. They took my money and did not send me my cookies.

Pamm
San Pedro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gumdrop-Cookie-Shop/internet/Gumdrop-Cookie-Shop-Tovi-Greenfeld-This-internet-site-did-not-send-me-the-product-I-paid-f-784731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gumdrop Cookie Shop

DUH !!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Pied Piper - (USA)

Notify your Credit Card Issuer.

What a wasted post ..... get a life.