Complaint Review: Gun Broker.Com

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Williams — Montgomeryville Pennsylvania United States of America
Gun Broker.Com
P.O. Box 2511 Internet United States of America

Gun Broker.Com GunBroker.Com Fraudulent Company That Practice Fraudulent Business Practices Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cancel account

*Consumer Comment: Your Comments Are Libelous

*Consumer Suggestion: GunBroker.Com

*Consumer Comment: Small-minded bonehead!

There's no way to contact Gunbroker, the only form of contact is with online e-mail. The only phone # is the one next to the $1.00 charges on the bank statement with Gunbroker.com's name. When calling this phone number (720) 223 0164, the auto message doesn't give any information on how to speak with anyone from Gun.Broker
Gun Broker is a company that practices unfair business practices and fraudulent business practices. I reported to Gun Broker an issue regarding a seller who had sent me an email that contained racial slurs in the email. I asked them to investigate this matter. Gun Broker never investigated the matter and asked me to proceed with a transaction with the customer.
It appears that Gun Broker does not care if individuals or businesses make racial comments, slurs, or any send any hate crime on their site. They are just concerned with the dollar.
Gun Broker also charges your credit card $1.00 even when your site is inactive. There is no way to contact Gun Broker regarding closing your account out when there is no activity on your account.
I feel individuals reading this report need to contact me regarding getting a Class Action Law Suit against Gun Broker for all the Fraudulent Business related matters that take place on their site. Its wrong and Gun Broker needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gun-BrokerCom/internet/Gun-BrokerCom-GunBrokerCom-Fraudulent-Company-That-Practice-Fraudulent-Business-Practice-875591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gun Broker.Com

Cancel account

AUTHOR: R.K. Waldron - ()

Respectfully sir,  I have repeatedly tried to cancel my account with Gunbroker.com.  It is my choice, I want to cancel.  They have not cooperated.  There is no customer service number.  There is a PO box address and that is all that I have been able to find.  Gunbroker.com has not responded to anything I have sent to GunBroker.com, LLC PO   Box 2511 Kennesaw, GA 30156.  I am looking for any help I can get to cancel this account.  I am considering a certified Letter to the Georga Attorney Generals office requesting assistance in closing this account.  I know it is shocking but I can buy guns and ammo without the help of Gunbroker.com.  I was exploring the account to determine if I wanted to do business and had to open an account in order to gain access to detail posting information.  I had no problem with their one dollar charge.  I just want to cancel my account and cannot.

Your Comments Are Libelous

AUTHOR: nunn - (United States of America)

Gunbroker is a stand-up company.  I have been doing business with them for over 12 years, with no issues, and over 2,000 positive feedback listings.  There will always be malcontents and people who will not be pleased no matter what.  I reckon you are just one.  By the way, I have a lot of company, over 30,000 paying members!  Before I found Gunbroker, I did a lot of business through the Gun List.  I reckon one has to have a certain temperament for buying and selling when one cannot see the item in advance.  I have it and you don't.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

GunBroker.Com

AUTHOR: Williams - (USA)

GunBroker.Com is clearly a waste of money and there are only Bi$ch$% such as yourself that have time to waste on the site.  This site is clearly for "Idiots" such as yourself whom don't have a clue of reality and whats going on in this world.
For you to question if a "Man" reads the Bogus Rules and Policies that GUN BROKER.Com have on their site is a mistake. Gun Broker.Com has NO RULES or POLICIES in place other than to Scam its customers. At least No Rules that are enforceable.  The site is made up of a bunch of Confederallies screaming "Heart of Dixie".

I suggest anyone wanting to buy any type of firearm or accessory at a reasonable price. Go to your local gun store and buy it or try buying it on Guns of America.Com

Small-minded bonehead!

AUTHOR: nunn - (United States of America)

You're pissed off about a dollar?  Everyone pays a buck to open his account, same as at the credit union.  You can have your dollar back.  Just as Support.  You know, Support, the Help link at the top of each page, that you don't bother to use since you would rather just b**ch.

Class action suit?  Give me a break!

Gunbroker has no control over email content between buyers and sellers.  If you don't like the way a buyer or seller addresses you, block him from bidding on your stuff, and don't bid on his.  Real simple.

I have been a buyer and seller on Gunbroker since 1999 with no unresolved issues.  Maybe because I read the rules, I abide by the rules, and if I have a problem, I go through the proper channels.