• Report: #920612

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Williams — Montgomeryville Pennsylvania USA
GunBroker.Com LLC
PO Box 2511 Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

GunBroker.Com LLC GunBroker.Com Ripoff, Bogus Business, Scam Alert, Sh*ty Customer Service Kennesaw, Georgia

I created an account on GunBroker to try to sell some of the outdoorsy items I had and some firearms that I wanted to thin out of my collection.  After a short time on Gun Broker my account was suspended and all my auctions were cancelled with no warning and no legitimate reason. When I contacted Gun Broker's customer service through the "Bogus Email System" as to why,  my account was closed. I was at first ignored.  I had to send them eight emails and then they finally said I was using the same IP address as an account which had been previously suspended. I logged in at home in my apartment complex with shared
internet and on public computers at the school library. I tried to explain that they were mistaken and that I hadn't been previously suspended, but all my emails were ignored. After suspending my account Gun Broker.Com continued to bill my credit card for an account which I clearly had no access to. Gun Broker.Com is a "Bogus Company" with "Horrible Customer
Service"
.  Just Google Gun Broker and see how many complaints are online.
That in itself speaks volumes.
It is impossible to reach anyone from this company by phone. And the company is "Selective" on responding to any of your concerns.  However, they still charge your credit card each month (FRAUD). This is a rather Piss Poor Company that don't respect their customer's.
I took my business to Auction Arms and Guns of America. It's a shame that GunBroker  receives so much activity because their customer service doesn't warrant their popularity."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GunBrokerCom-LLC/Kennesaw-Georgia-30156/GunBrokerCom-LLC-GunBrokerCom-Ripoff-Bogus-Business-Scam-Alert-Shty-Customer-Service-920612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GunBroker.Com LLC