Complaint Review: GunBroker.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: Tony Blue — Richmond Hill, Georgia
PO Box 19137 Atalanta, Georgia USA

GunBroker.com Gun Broker GunBroker Customer Support... No body is home! Insultered Seller complaines. Atalanta Georgia

I have been a very happy seller and ocasonsl buyer on GunBroker for over eight years. I mainly sell old stock inventory from my closed gun shop. My feedback is an A+ with 1456 feedbacks. June 9, 2014 a GunBroker email informed me that they have temperairly closed my account for a complaint from a customer that I had been tring to contact for an over sold item. The buyers GunBroker listed phone number was disconnected and the address did not match the return address on the buyers letter that I received. I emailed the buyer and requested the correct address to send a refund check. I was given a third address and sent the refund 6/19/2014. It is now July 4, 2014 and GunBroker "Customer Service" has not reopened my acount despite an email from the buyer reporting that the refund check was received. I have found that it is impossible to comucate with GunBroker. I had 90 items listed, some with bids when they "temporairly" closed my account. I am a 67 year old US Army Veteran living on social security. THe money from the GunBroker account was very much needed. I will be forced to use another auction sight to list my many items for sale. It will mean hundreds of new photographs and discriptions for the new auction sight. For the new seller I would recommend an on line auction sight that has Real Customer Service, not GunBroker.Com!

Tony B

Richmond Hill, Ga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GunBrokercom/Atalanta-Georgia-31126/GunBrokercom-Gun-Broker-GunBroker-Customer-Support-No-body-is-home-Insultered-Seller-1159641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GunBroker.com