• Report: #619732

• Submitted: Sat, July 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 03, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Gunbroker Or Gunbroker.com

Gunbroker Or Gunbroker.com gunbroker.com Ripped off by Gunbroker and their BS registration process Internet

I started a problem report with Gunbroker on 4/01/2010. Today is 7/3/2010, and the issue still remains. They have closed reports and have been of no help regarding my problem. They refuse to offer services they advertise.

I have used their services in the past. The whole issue is because of an e-mail address change, due to a change in internet providers. Their system wants to (re)verify who I am.

This process requires one to enter their CC info and be charged $1.00. If this clears they clear you for purchases and other services.

I have done this a total of 4 times now. All of the transactions have gone through and they have received my money. Yet Gunbroker refuses to clear my account.

Remember, I was an existing customer. All I was doing is updating my contact information (e-mail address).

After 3 months, you would think they would be able to clear an existing account. After all, there wasn't any problems with the account, till I updated my e-mail address.

Their communication and "lack of" help addressing this issue has been less than stellar. You would think they wouldn't be turning down business in today's economy. But, then again, they are receiving funds for services which they are not providing.

I would highly recommend you steer clear from a company which takes ones money for services, then doesn't provide said services. No matter how you look at it, that's a SCAM!!!!

So, refuse to do business with the rip-off Gunbroker company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2010 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gunbroker-Or-Gunbrokercom/internet/Gunbroker-Or-Gunbrokercom-gunbrokercom-Ripped-off-by-Gunbroker-and-their-BS-registration-619732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gunbroker Or Gunbroker.com