sum

• Phone: 1-720-223-0164
  • Web:
  • Category:

Gunbroker>com service not provide Kennesaw, Georgia

I wanted to buy things from the web site,gunbroker.com. They took my money , but declined to let me bid . They said my account is current & my credit card is registered & verified, but when  I bid on things , they say my credit card is invalid.I have read other reports, on your sight that are about the same as mine. How can a business doing business like this stay in business?????? They will not get any of mine!!!! I have stopped all payments to gunbroker>com , I would think more then twice, before dealing with GUNBROKER>COM.what a joke....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gunbrokercom/Kennesaw-Georgia-30156/Gunbrokercom-service-not-provide-Kennesaw-Georgia-563474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gunbroker>com