criticism

Complaint Review: Guns America

• Submitted: Sun, February 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 06, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — Islip New York U.S.A.
Guns America
Internet, California United States of America

Guns America Totally non-responsive "customer service"! Internet, California

I had been a member in good standing with great feedbacks for purchases I made. I sold one item and the buyer was thrilled with the deal, the condition of the item and the care and speed of the shipping. He left a super feedback. Sounds like I'm the type of person they want? Aparently not.

The day the feedback was left, I went to see how I was doing on my other items and found they had all bee taken down (they were all legal and OK) and my account had been closed. I wrote an email to customer service telling them of the problem and was told that they owed no explanation for any account cancellation!!!

After many emails, I realized that they were not going answer me anymore. They have no phone, address or any other contact information available (WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?).  I guess they don't have the gumption to stand up for their actions.

I wasted alot of time and effort putting up quite a few items for sale. If you don't want similar treatment,  use Auction arms or Gun Brokers. STAY AWAY FROM THE COWARDS AT GUNS AMERICA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guns-America/Internet-California-/Guns-America-Totally-non-responsive-customer-service-Internet-California-691570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guns America