Complaint Review: Guru.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Richard Green — brooklyn New York United States of America
Guru.com
Vergara 1471 5 11 Buenos Aires , Distrito Federa Internet United States of America

Guru.com Marcos Aguilar Almeida We working looking for a custom (CMS). Internet

We hired (Marcos Aguilar Web Developer ) at Guru.com. He forced us into paying him directly & caused us many problems throughout our project.

We choose him because he mentioned he would be willing to help & he has worked on a similar project.
I interviewed him on Skype. Feed back seemed Good (but little did I know Guru.com lets freelancers (PAY THERE WAY OUT OF BAD FEEDBACK). This isn't good for business at all. So in my eye it seem like he did but he didn't.

So we hired him after he agreed to complete the job in 2 weeks. He forced me to pay & told me to pay upfront & we did. after that he loved off Skype & we never herd from him again.

He scammed us the entire time & didn't even deliver the product. A few days later he messages me almost begging me for money. It's unbelieveable we hired people al over the world & he uses guru. [continued below]....
.....com as a shield to scam people.

This should go public 100% guru.com & he should be held accountable. We brought this situation up to both GURU.com & they said they couldn't help because we didn't use safe pay? we used invoicing THROUGH there services & there taking out a fee. BUt there saying they have nothing to do with this? this is so unreal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gurucom/internet/Gurucom-Marcos-Aguilar-Almeida-We-working-looking-for-a-custom-CMS-Internet-901175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guru.com