Complaint Review: Guru.com

• Reported By: Charles — Redding California United States of America
Guru.com
5001 Baum Blvd. Suite 760 Internet United States of America

Guru.com Not Safe Pittsburgh, Internet

Guru.com has lots of policies to protect the users. Who would of known that these policies actually scams their own users? I have been with Guru.com for the past 7 years and always had problems ONLY when Guru.com was involved. Some of these problems was employees would forge information and will win money on Guru.com's "protected escrow system", or Gurus additional charges and changes to the websites that messes up project files, billings, etc. Finally, Guru.com is so expensive on users both end (employees and employers) that if I used an employee for the past 4 years, I decide them to put them on normal payroll, not using Guru.com's system that charges a lot. Guru.com shuts me down, with no excuse and reason while I still have money in Escrow. They wanted to see all my filings and wanted to see it in a day. My accountant was busy at least for one day and requested to wait till tomorrow to show how much I paid my employees that I found and continued using off of guru.com but not using any aspects of their system anymore.

I think what has happened over the 7 years times shows the true character of Guru.com and we need to be careful on using sites like Guru.com. Guru.com, you need to change how you handle people, remember, we are your customers. I have lost about $2,000 (using their payment system and their rules) and now have to have my lawyers to fix everything. We will make sure no one else has this problem with Guru.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gurucom/internet/Gurucom-Not-Safe-Pittsburgh-Internet-924447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guru.com