Complaint Review: Gurudg

Gurudg

Gurudg Jack Sanders shipping job scam , Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Former Employee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Major Scam

This company "hires" you to accept packages and reship them to overseas addresses that they give you.

I performed this job for one month. At the end of the month they did not pay me as they promised. Then kept lying to me and saying they would pay later but they never did. Then they disappeared and no one would respond to me at all.

What a scam and what a waste of my time for a month!

Stay away!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gurudg/internet/Gurudg-Jack-Sanders-shipping-job-scam-Internet-1003589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gurudg

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Former Employee

AUTHOR: Dan Hewitt - ()

I worked for them for a month receiving and shipping packages overseas for them. Law enforcement showed up at my house on three different occasions stating that the packages that I received were paid for by hacked credit cards.......what a scam!!! I never did get paid!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Major Scam

AUTHOR: Dan Hewitt - (United States of America)

I worked with them for only two weeks and had the police show up at my house on two separate occasions. The computers , cameras, and other electronics that were shipped to me were all purchased with hacked credit cards. I had already sent them via USPS and there was nothing anyone could do. Stay away from this company...and I never got paid either....but almost arrested for dealing in stolen property. Thank God I had all of my records and receipts!