Complaint Review: Guthy Renker - Proactiv Solutions

• Reported By: USA
Guthy Renker - Proactiv Solutions

Guthy Renker - Proactiv Solutions A Scam Internet

*Author of original report: Proactiv Rip Off

Guthy-Renker continually gives me problems! One year ago, I ordered Proactiv Solution, I tried it and was allergic to the ingredients. I sent it back, got my refund, and I thought that was it. WRONG! I started to receive annoying phone calls, trying to get me to buy more. I also received pamphlets from Proactiv in the mail.

Getting off their mailing list is a torture! I called the Customer Service number SO many times, I can't count anymore. Each time, they said that I was off the list, and wouldn't receive any more mailings. WRONG AGAIN! It's been eight + months of calling their support number, and the Guthy-Renker Corporate Office number (760-773-9022) trying to get off their stupid mailing list. Renee, an agent in the Corporate Office has been "helping" me in the last four months, and I'm still receiving pamphlets in the mail for the Proactiv! She said that the Guthy-Renker IT Department is looking into it and will take care of it once and for all. WRONG AGAIN, AGAIN! Although Renee has been kind and patient with me, MY PATIENCE with GR is about to the end. I HAD IT WITH THESE CROOKS!

So in conclusion, I would NOT recommend that ANYONE to order from Guthy-Renker. Their "Customer Service" is a complete joke and a lie, and the Corporate Office hasn't helped me much either. DO NOT ORDER FROM GUTHY-RENKER, or you'll be sorry! I wish I NEVER would have ordered Proactiv in the first place, I never really needed it anyway. So BEWARE of marketing tactics, once they get you in, it's hard to get out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guthy-Renker-Proactiv-Solutions/internet/Guthy-Renker-Proactiv-Solutions-A-Scam-Internet-568006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guthy Renker - Proactiv Solutions

Proactiv Rip Off

AUTHOR: Ben - (USA)

Don't order Proactiv, it doesn't work, and they harass you with mailings.