Complaint Review: Guthy Renker

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: 4Yorkies — Tustin California
Guthy Renker
Nationwide USA

Guthy Renker Meaningful Beauty - totally a rip off Turned me over to collections after I cancelled product Nationwide

I had subscribed to Meaningful Beauty from the TV.   I received a couple of shipments and noticed they were billing me 99.00 every month.    I called to cancel and she told me it had been cancelled.     I then got a bill for another 99.00 which I didn't pay.    Next thing I got a collection notice for 328.00 from Meaningful Beauty.   These people just RIP YOU OFF and don't care.   When I called about this - they said it was up to the collection company, however they didn't tell the collection company that I had ever cancelled.     Now it's on my credit when I didn't owe them a dime.     Also, can you imagine it jumping from $99.00 to $328 in one month.     This is unforgiveable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guthy-Renker/nationwide/Guthy-Renker-Meaningful-Beauty-totally-a-rip-off-Turned-me-over-to-collections-after-I-1145124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guthy Renker