Complaint Review: Guthy Renker/Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Arleen — Euclid Ohio
Guthy Renker/Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty
6 Commerce Way Arden, North Carolina USA

Guthy Renker/Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford meaningful beauty products Arden North Carolina

It started when I saw the meaningful beauty infomercial Cindy Crawford's.

I placed an order for a 30 day trial.  What I received was a 90 day package.

as soon as I discovered their error, I called to let them know I did not want a 90 day supply I wanted a 30 day supply.

I was told that I would not be billed again. But four days later I was billed $44.95!

I called again, was told they are sorry, and would issue a credit in the amount of 89.90, that would process in 24 hours.

But of course it would come.  I called again, and this time I was told I had to return the unused portion of products and then and only then they would issue a credit.

I didn't have enough money in the checking account to cover the $44.95, so I got a NSF charge of 37.50.  My husband is extremely upset because he always tells me these things are scams!! I didn't believe him until now.

Finally I am waiting for a phone call from a supervisor from Guthy Renker/meaningful beauty, which will never come.

I am not really sure how to handle the situation, but if there was anything that I can do, I would appreciate it if you could contact me.

I'm writing this in the hopes that no one else gets ripped off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guthy-RenkerCindy-Crawford-Meaningful-Beauty/Arden-North-Carolina-28704/Guthy-RenkerCindy-Crawford-Meaningful-Beauty-Cindy-Crawford-meaningful-beauty-products-A-1094605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guthy Renker/Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty