Complaint Review: Guy Graffin

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: WW — las vegas Nevada
Guy Graffin
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA

Guy Graffin James Gildea Mary Gildea Scamming Troll Trolling Hacking Cyber Bullying Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania

Hi,

I hired James Gildea aka Guy Graffin to come work for me.

I was very surprised when I found out what kind of person he really is.

I met him on the internet  through supposed reliable sources. (I suggest no one hires anyone without doing a background check first)

He did some freelance writing and seo work for our company before we decided to hire him.

We ended up spending 25,000 dollars to move him out to our location. What a disgusting waste of money.

After 2 weeks of working on site it came to my attention that he approached one of my co workers daughters. This one lady is ony 12 years old. He is 19 and was fully aware that she was 12 years old. So I decided to start investigating this further. My findings were horrific, a parents nightmare, Guy Graffin aka James Gildea from Wilkes-Barre PA. We spoke with his mother Mary Gildea who just happens to be a Nurse and 700 club member very religous woman. She notifed us of the fact that her son has been placed in many mental hospitals for all sorts of issues ranging from Child Abuse to Drug Abuse to Deviant Behaviour.

We fired him immedietly and gave him a nice severance package even though my co workers daughter is now being treated for what he did to her.

I suggest to anyone reading this that if you come across James Gildea or Guy Graffin you should not hire this man for any reason or make even a professional or friendly contact he will try to destroy you and your family.

God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guy-Graffin/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Guy-Graffin-James-Gildea-Mary-Gildea-Scamming-Troll-Trolling-Hacking-Cyber-Bullying-Wilke-1154507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guy Graffin