Complaint Review: Guy4Game.com

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Nico — Denver Colorado
Guy4Game.com
, Select State/Province USA

Guy4Game.com Stole my money, hacked into my computer 89 maple sugar Lane, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada California

I was interesting in buying some world of warcraft gold.  I went to a website that looked legitimate, even spoke to a couple representatives before purchasing.  When I bought the gold from them, I start my wow game, log in and some character in the game gave me my gold.  Up to this point everything seemed to have worked well.  About 2 minutes after, I was kicked out of my game, and I could not re-log.  I looked at my emails, and I found an email saying my password for my game had been changed.  I quickly did an account recovery, and then changed my password.  When I logged back into my game, I found that the only thing missing was the exact amount of gold I had purchased.  To sum up, my 34$ was stolen, my computer was hacked into, and the security of my computer and the information on it was compremised.  When I when back on the Website, and talked to a representative the only thing they said was that I could not prove it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guy4Gamecom/Select-StateProvince/Guy4Gamecom-Stole-my-money-hacked-into-my-computer-89-maple-sugar-Lane-Thornhill-Onta-1080059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guy4Game.com