Complaint Review: Gvalidate

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Akron Ohio U.S.A.
Gvalidate

Gvalidate Poor service you keep trying to get started but I doubt you ever can internet

I set up a checking account...the banker says:  You can either order checks or some people just print their own because it is much cheaper.  (RED FLAG).  I spend $45 on the Versa Check software but then I have to spend another $50 on magnetic ink.  You have sign ins and passwords for EVERYTHING including the ink.

BUT...you can't even start until you get your bank account "validated" and Versa uses "GVALIDATE".  They must be a government entity because they are rude and every response sounds like "c'mon dumb ass it is your fault"....

I set up the account in September. It is now February and I haven't printed a check.  I validated the account but they claim I didn't properly input something back on the site.  So I go back and input the information again.  NOTHING.

The service person effectively says:  You validated idiot...you were supposed to RE-VALIDATE!.  Of course there is no re-validate key...you find this under "details" on the site...lol.

So I "re-validate"...there is no penny posted to my account.  No problem spend 10 bucks and get expedited re-validation...lol...done...nothing posted.

"You must have entered the wrong routing number and account number"...verified that it is correct.  "Your bank must not have accepted it".....I have no notice from my bank and they get no notice from the bank that it was not accepted.

If your banker tells you "you can just print your own checks...it is much cheaper"...RUN RUN RUN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gvalidate/internet/Gvalidate-Poor-service-you-keep-trying-to-get-started-but-I-doubt-you-ever-can-internet-1009885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gvalidate