Complaint Review: Gwendolyn

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Gwendolyn
P.O. Box 438854 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Alternatives, Cheaspeake, Virginia Financial Alternative, Cheaspeake, Virginia I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! Chicago Illinois

Financial Alternatives, Cheaspeake, VIrginia 32122

I ordered a computer last March of 2006 they stated that after you reach the fulfillment stage you will receive your computer and go into financing periods. I went into fillfullment stage early July it became November and I had not received my computer when I called they was talking crazy so I canceled my order and asked for a refund and they told me I could not get my money back. Now I know the law and I know that is not accurate. I seeked legal advice which they told me at that time that this sounds like a scam. When doing a lay-a-way if canceled you may loose a few dollars but not $1000.00. They sent me some forms and told me I could fill a report with Abiritation Forum. I am going through the process with them and I am going to see the turn out before I would have to pay for a lawyer.

Hard as people have to work for they money now a days it don't make sense for people to take advantage of them. I would not order anything from them now seeing that people have paid in full and are still waiting on their items. I know if has to be a law against this that can help those of us.

Gwen
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gwendolyn/Chicago-Illinois-60643/Financial-Alternatives-Cheaspeake-Virginia-Financial-Alternative-Cheaspeake-Virginia-I-284824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gwendolyn