- Report: #902290
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth PaltrowLos Angeles, California Los Angeles, California United States of America
Gwyneth Paltrow A 100% Racist and A Bigot ,A Fact That Cannot Be Denied And Will Never Be Denied, Shamefully Uses Black People To Lie and Cover For Her, Los Angeles, California
*Consumer Comment: go blog....this shouldnt be on here
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Thinking that having Black associates clearly gives her the right to use the N-word. Racists think that because of other associations with other groups that this somehow immunizes them in their use of racial slurs. It is clear racist thinking. They fail to realize that knowing several black or other race associates does not give one approval to use racial slurs neither can the defenses from these associates speak for everyone in an entire race.
2. Thinking that people will believe that she is not racist by deliberately using Black people to Lie for her and to cover up her racist erroneous ways such as in the case found in the article below from starpulse. [continued below]....
"The-Dream Says He Wrote Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Racist' Tweet
June 6th, 2012 2:06pm EDT
Rapper The-Dream has stepped forward and claimed that he, not Gwyneth Paltrow, wrote a Twitter message that has created a firestorm of users saying the actress is racist.
The star accompanied her best pal Beyonce to watch the singer's husband Jay Z perform with Kanye West during their Watch The Throne tour stop in Paris, France on Friday, and she was overjoyed to be invited up onstage during a special remix of their single N**gas in Paris - which they performed a whopping 11 times in a row.
Later, there was a photo of her dancing alongside the rappers on Twitter with the caption, "Ni**as in paris for real" on her account. The-Dream stepped forward and tweeted,
"Fyi Sorry for the Confu I typed Ni**as in Paris for real from Gwens phone. My bad I was Fkd up please excuse it! We were lit!"
What a Load of Lies. What is worse is how that Gwyneth Paltrow is using a black man as a cover for her own erroneous and racist ways. If she did not post it then why was she the one who originally defended herself as in this article found below from christianpost.com?
"Gwyneth Paltrow and Racial Controversy; Actress Defends Use of N-Word in Tweet
By Benge Nsenduluka , Christian Post Contributor June 5, 2012|9:59 am
Gwyneth Paltrow was forced to defend a controversial tweet that she posted over the weekend which ignited racial debates on Twitter.
The Academy Award-winning Actress was heavily criticized after using the n-word in a Twitter post where she posted a picture of herself at a Jay-Z and Kanye West concert in Paris alongside the headline "N----- in paris for real."
Notice it says she originally defended herself first. Plus why would the Rapper known as The-Dream have access to her Twitter account to post on her account? The only person who would in fact have access would be none other than Gwyneth Paltrow herself.
What a shameful and racist thing to do in letting a black associate cover for you and cover up your racially scandalous ways.
3. If she is not a racist then why did she stop short of being with someone who is Black for relationship purposes? So what is she saying then? That Black people are good for music but not good for a relationship?
Apparently such truthful conclusion can indeed be reached with Gwyneth Paltrow because racists do operate with this sort of thinking and error that is clearly manifested in Gwyneth Paltrow's ways and racist eccentricities.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2012 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gwyneth-Paltrow/Los-Angeles-California-/Gwyneth-Paltrow-A-100-Racist-and-A-Bigot-A-Fact-That-Cannot-Be-Denied-And-Will-Never-Be-902290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.