Complaint Review: H. H. Gregg

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
H. H. Gregg
hhgregg.com Canton, Ohio U.S.A.

H. H. Gregg Not Told of Return Policy of 10 DAYS!! Canton Ohio

When I purchased a Toshiba HD TV on 1-4-08, I was NOT clearly told the 'cash return' policy. All I heard from the sales rep. was 30 days. That, however, doesn't apply to "cash" returns, only exchanges. This return policy is upsurd - WAY beyond the industry standard of 30 days. My only error was losing the sales receipt!! A BIG one, to be sure.

When I returned an HD to Best Buy, after 15 days, NO questions were asked. However, I did have my sales receipt. I've written the corporate office, but doubt if they'll override the store manager. But we'll see. I'll never patronize H.H. Gregg again! I rotten store, in my mind!!! They effectively ripped my off of $ 689.!!

Dave
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-H-Gregg/Canton-Ohio-44718/H-H-Gregg-Not-Told-of-Return-Policy-of-10-DAYS-Canton-Ohio-300183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H. H. Gregg