Complaint Review: H H Gregg/GE Capital Con CC

• Submitted: Sun, February 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 02, 2003

• Reported By:43725 Ohio
H H Gregg/GE Capital Con CC
Louisille, KY 40290-1557 Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.

H H Gregg GE Capital Con CC ripoff when appling 90 day same as cash payments. obviously employees receive bonuses on overdue payments Louisville KY

The following is he letter that accompanied the "adjusted balance" they would agree to accept.

Per my phone conversation of 1/24/03, enclosed you will find my cut-up card, a $54.00 payment, that as far as I am concerned, I do not owe, along with the request to close my account. I wish to have no further affiliation or make any purchases from your company, cash, credit or otherwise.

Your companys method of conducting business is, at best, service to the company and screw the customers whenever possible.

You have stores located all over, yet none of them can accept a payment for goods purchased there. Rather than the payments being credited to accounts by the post-marked date, they are credited on the date you claim they are received. How convenient for YOU!!

For all a customer knows, the payment can lay there for several days, and when someone gets around to posting them, that becomes the day they arrive. Gee, just think, the customer mails the payment five days before the due date, but gee, lets wait until a day or two after the due date and that way the company will make more money. If they are 90 days same as cash we can put all of those interest charges back on, along with the late fee and BINGO, we got more bucks. If it is just the regular payment, we at least get to add the late fee.

A company that would do all that is almost certain to have a bonus system set up. If you are the employee that has the most late postings, youll get a bonus. A real incentive program!!

Thats how it looks and feels and I cant believe that I am the only person that feels this way. Believe me, when I say that I will only spread the truth, when a family member or friend mentions patronizing your establishment, they will get a real ear-full.

43725, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2003 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-H-GreggGE-Capital-Con-CC/Dayton-Ohio-45401/H-H-Gregg-GE-Capital-Con-CC-ripoff-when-appling-90-day-same-as-cash-payments-obviously-em-43868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H H Gregg/GE Capital Con CC