Complaint Review: H Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2003

• Reported By:shreveport Louisiana
H Marketing
One Millennium Dr Union Town, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

H Marketing ripoff slow prossessing the business that doesnt give a dam tricked and lied to us victimized many consumers Union Town Pennsylvania

I received a call regarding a platinum Visa card from the H. marketing with a credit limit of 2500 dollars. So I gave them my bank account information and they told me that I should receive my card within 14 business days.

Well, after i thought about it for a minute i decided that I didn't want the card so I called them back to tell them to cancel the card. One of the represenatives assured me that they would cancel the card and the transaction from withdrawing from my bank account. Instead, my bank account was debited the amount and was not refunded to me.

Every since then I haven't been able speak to a representative because I was either put on hold for a long time or I was instructed to call back the next business day. Every time I attempted to reach them they blew me off once they realized why I was calling. A few times they hung up the phone in my face and once they even told me to hold why they connect me to someone that could help me out but no one picked up.

At the moment, I am filing a fraud report, reporting the company to the Better Business Bureau, and filing a police report in order to be refunded my money back.

shreveport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2003 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-Marketing/Union-Town-Pennsylvania-15401/H-Marketing-ripoff-slow-prossessing-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-tricked-and-lied-t-64711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H Marketing