• Report: #219390

• Submitted: Mon, November 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 06, 2006

• Reported By:san diego California
H. P. R. CONTACT DELIVERY SERVICES
P. O. BOX 9035 Jericho, New York U.S.A.

H. P. R. CONTACT DELIVERY SERVICES confirmed payment of one million four hundred and forty two thousand for a payment of thirty four dollars and ninety nine cents ripoff Jericho New York

Around september I recieved a letter stating that I had entered some contest and that the H. P. R. CONTACT DELIVERY SERVICES was to follow through the information for the sweepstakes and that they would award me this money. It first asked if I wanted to participate in somethingand if so to send $10 to them.

I did not but just sent back the information they wanted. they first said it would be for 544,000.oo dollars. Then around the 3rd week of september I recieved another letter stating that i had been confirmed and that I had to send $19.99 to have a report check done on me and that they would send me a check thereafter.

Now today, november 5th 2006, I recieved another letter which confirmed that 1,440,000.00 dollars are guaranteed for my winnings and that all I needed to do was to send 34.99 dollars to the INSURANCE COMPANY, P. O. BOX 9000, East Meadows, NY 11554-9000. My boyfriend told me that something wasn't right so he did a search on the company and came across this website where he showed me all the testimonies where others have been scamed by the same people.

I'm young and tend to be naive from time to time and honestly I was happy because I'm having money troubles as it is, so I believed this to be the answer to my prayers. Please, if there are others who will seek any action against these people and want someone else on their side I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. All my hopes are now shattered and I'm stuck in the same money crunch with no way of excape. It would be the least I could do to those who ripped me off.

Michelle
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2006 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-P-R-CONTACT-DELIVERY-SERVICES/Jericho-New-York-11753/H-P-R-CONTACT-DELIVERY-SERVICES-confirmed-payment-of-one-million-four-hundred-and-forty-219390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H. P. R. CONTACT DELIVERY SERVICES