Complaint Review: H & R Block

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: anybodycangetit — Upper Darby Pennsylvania United States of America
H & R Block

H & R Block No protection against fraud Internet

H & R block Emerald Card is a joke! I look at my statement and notice that theres a negative balance of over $3000.00 which is alot of money to me being a single mother. I call H&R and they didnt give a hoot about what I was talking about. Im trying to explain that I didnt authorize this transaction and that my direct deposit is gonna go in there and its gonna take my money for next several weeks until the balance is paid. Ok first off I didnt authorize that transaction and how do I overdraw $3000.00 on a PREPAID card? Well no one in their office could explain that one. I was told that they actually made an error and now that The company has it they wont return it and I have top just take the lost for their mistake. Oh yea huh?? Well I will be calling my lawyer because Im done taliking to these people who I cant understand anyway! When I asked where they were located and where they were at the moment and the Indian girl told me another country which made me really question the people who have control over my money. They couldnt answer not one question for me or even  understand what Im saying so how can I really explain what was going on when they clearly dont get it. I would stay way from H&R block because clearly they will give your money to anybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-R-Block/internet/H-R-Block-No-protection-against-fraud-Internet-1009046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H & R Block