Complaint Review: H2O wireless

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Astrid — Miami Florida United States of America
H2O wireless

H2O wireless I paid my monthly plan which it was 60.00 dollars and my phone had no service this morning (01/23/2012) I am trying calling them but I get no answers. Internet

I have h20 wireless phone service and on 01/21/2012 I had paid my service which it was 60.00 dollars and this morning my service was disconnected (01/23/2012 so I am calling customer service and no one answer. What's going on???? How do I get my money back???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H2O-wireless/internet/H2O-wireless-I-paid-my-monthly-plan-which-it-was-6000-dollars-and-my-phone-had-no-servic-827594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H2O wireless