Complaint Review: HABAND

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:Port Saint Lucie Florida
HABAND
www.haband.com Oakland, New Jersey U.S.A.

HABAND Haband gave my credit card information to third parties that billed me unauthorized ! Oakland New Jersey

After my 77 year old father received a bank notice for several overdrafts, I researched for him, to discover that TPG Great Fun and five other TPG accounts were opened under my name and they were litterally siphoning his account, unknown to him. He did not approve these transactions. After talking to TPG GreatFun, they explained that HABAND set up the accounts under my father's name and my father supposedly received notices of 30 day trials that if he did not cancel them, they automatically charge him. These accounts include Credit Checks, Travel, Legal coverage, Identify Theft (imagine that one), and discount buying, among others. When I spoke to TPG GreatFun, they returned only four months of bank account withdrawls and said we needed to write a letter to try and recover the rest of the money (which is approximately $800).
My father has poor eye sight and does not comprehend simple things anymore. There MUST be something legal to protect consumers from HABAND's wreckless handling of private information and something must be able to happen to TPG GreatFun for going through others to do their dirty work of entrapment.

John
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HABAND/Oakland-New-Jersey/HABAND-Haband-gave-my-credit-card-information-to-third-parties-that-billed-me-unauthorized-456933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HABAND