Complaint Review: HABAND

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: kenwb — lawton Oklahoma
HABAND
Internet USA

HABAND created a vip account that will take $14.95 from my account automatically. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Haband Complaint # 105353

Haband set up an automacic withdrawl from my account without my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HABAND/internet/HABAND-created-a-vip-account-that-will-take-1495-from-my-account-automatically-Interne-1057353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HABAND

Haband Complaint # 105353

AUTHOR: arand - ()

Hi Kenneth,

I do apologize for any confusion regarding the Haband VIP PLUS porgram. I wanted you to know that your account is cancelled and I have issued a refund of $1.99 for the first month's fee.

When you signed up online from your order confirmation page, the offer details would have been presented there. We do not automatically create VIP Plus accounts, but I again apologize if the details were not clear enough.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us at 877-769-9710.

Alice