tendency

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Patrice — Lynwood California Canada
HACLA
2600 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

HACLA Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles Kinky Ken Simmons FIRED ME For No Good Reason Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: What's Your Relationship With Ms Parker?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: What are you talking about me for?

*Consumer Comment: Awesome report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Come On Patrice Knock It Off - You Were Fired For Cause

First of all, I was one of the best people ever to work for the Housing Authority. I even had my picture on their website. Everything was going GREAT until one day I was at a gala event sponsored by the Lynwood Unified School District which provides scholarships for children from Lynwood who are serving time in Juvenile Hall. I was wearing an exquisite blue sequined evening gown with a giant matching boa. Everything was going wonderful, the Olde English was flowing like water and up to that point, no brawls had broken out. Anyway, at 8:30 who do I see sashay in to the place than my boss, Ken Simmons with his date, none other than Sylvena Parker on his arm.  To anyone who knows, Sylvena is a notorious BULL DYKE who has a penchant for dressing up like a truck driver when she is not busy tossing the union members at HACLA under the bus. We all knew she was "In Bed" with management, but we had no idea that she was literally "IN BED" with management. [continued below]....
.....

Let me move on with the incident. I see that Sylvena is wearing a green plaid shirt, blue jeans and construction boots. She was NOT dressed for the occasion. Simmons on the other hand was wearing the EXACT same dress that I was! Of ALL the evening gowns he owns, you think he would have the good taste to go home and change. NOOOOOO - Simmons walked right up to me and told me, "This place isn't big enough for 2 blue sequined evening gowns. You need to go home and change." Needless to say I refused. The rest of the evening was RUINED. All he did was stand in the corner and mad dog me all night. I was so mad! He had NO business coming to the event in a dress.

When I get to work on Monday morning, I get called into Doug Guthrie's office and FIRED! I know it was because Mr. Simmons wanted payback for what happened at the gala event. I think I'm going to SUE HACLA. I want my job back! NOW!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HACLA/Los-Angeles-California-/HACLA-Housing-Authority-of-the-City-of-Los-Angeles-Kinky-Ken-Simmons-FIRED-ME-For-No-Good-898182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HACLA

What's Your Relationship With Ms Parker?

AUTHOR: Sarkis - (USA)

I really don't understand this Cross-Dressing, Trans-Gender Bending lifestyle you are living, but what really bothers me is why you are involved in a personal and possibly sexual relationship with the leader of AFSCME, Sylvena Parker. I think everyone has a right to know what kind of "Pillow Talk" you 2 are involved in. I have a sick feeling that you are Parker are trading sexual favors for union concessions. We all knew she was in your pocket (and bed) when she stood up and publicly defended Rudy Montiel's MILLION DOLLAR contract while at the same time screwing the hourly employees. We all now know WHY she sold us out. It was because she has a taste for old white cock in a dress. I wonder what else she is going to do for the management of HACLA at the expense of the employees she is paid to represent. I wonder if Simmons used a HACLA credit card to pay for the strap-on dildo she gave Sylvena.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What are you talking about me for?

AUTHOR: Ken Simmons - (USA)

My name is "Kinky" Ken Simmons. I am still distraught over the firing of the Guard Scott "Butt-buddy" Butler. We all have our nick-names around here. At least I am now driving his ex $36000 police model Dodge Charger. I was not pleased with the cleaning up of that car. It's smelled like batch. Anyways, I took it to be detailed and the first place refused. I am getting off topic. I apologise, I had a little too much Thunderbird and Cisco last night and I am still feeling the effects. And that isn't all the things I am still feeling the effects from.

You were not fired for wearing the same dress that I was. I was still unique enough with my pink chiffon hair clip. You were fired because you had the audacity to bring your Guatemalan House boy to work with you. Then he walks barefoot everywhere and he wears "Daisy Dukes" and a white tank top.

This caused an uproar at the office because you know most of us are gay. Even Rudy "Good Booty" Montiel was downstairs trying to get up to the 3rd floor.

So don't go telling things that are not the 100% truth.

Awesome report

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I love it!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Come On Patrice Knock It Off - You Were Fired For Cause

AUTHOR: Howie Felterbush - (USA)

I find it very interesting that the disgraced former head of HR would come on this site to complain about her mistreatment at the hands of Kinky Ken Simmons. I wish you the best of luck Ms McConnell.