Complaint Review: HAD TO TAKE C TAYLOR AGENCY TO COURT!

• Submitted: Fri, October 31, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:PETERSBURG Indiana
HAD TO TAKE C TAYLOR AGENCY TO COURT!
513 N WEINBACH AVE EVANSVILLE IND 47713 EVANSVILLE, Indiana U.S.A.

HAD TO SUE TO GET PAYMENTHAD TO TAKE C TAYLOR AGENCY TO COURT! THERESA CATANESE HAD TO SUE HER FOR PAYMENT EVANSVILLE IND Indiana

Ctaylor Agency Teresa Catanese

Submitted: 4/11/2007 4:51:34 PM
Modified: 4/11/2007 4:52:00 PM
Andrea
Petersburg, Indiana

I am simply wanting to be paid for a job that was done over 90 days ago. I did a shoe modeling job and am owed $280.

I have tried to contact Teresa several times and her voicemail is always full or she doens't return my calls.

I finally got a hold of her once but she still didn't give me a direct answer on why I had not been paid yet.

All I am asking for is my money! I believe I have waited long enough and deserve to be paid for my work!

Andrea
Petersburg, Indiana
U.S.A

Had to take Theresa Catanese to court to receive payment. GOT IT!

EX-VICTIM
PETERSBURG, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAD-TO-TAKE-C-TAYLOR-AGENCY-TO-COURT/EVANSVILLE-Indiana/HAD-TO-SUE-TO-GET-PAYMENTHAD-TO-TAKE-C-TAYLOR-AGENCY-TO-COURT-THERESA-CATANESE-HAD-TO-SUE-386639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAD TO TAKE C TAYLOR AGENCY TO COURT!