- Report: #369381
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HAIR CLUB SACRAMENTO
HAIR CLUB SACRAMENTO1792 Tribute Rd # 200 Sacramento, California U.S.A.
HAIR CLUB RIP OFF AND SCAM Sacramento California
*General Comment: Go to a small local business
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I made a big mistake by not reading some of the fine print. Don't let the consultant fool you. They don't tell you a lot things until after you sign up.
2. After sign up I realized that this is not a one time thing and I needed to get a different hair every few weeks and they charge every month on a plan (from 250-450).. not to mention the initial $2000 down. If you are rich and can throw some money on a low quality product then this is the one for you.
3. After a few months I wanted to get out of it and called them to cancel. Then they tell me that I have to give a one month notice. This was the 27th of the month. They don't accept fax, email or phone cancellation. It has to be written and you need to send by mail to a PO box address. I send them the letter but still they charged me for two months (for 1st of the month) and next one as they didn't receive the letter one month in advance.
4. They are very good at what they do so be careful or avoid it completely if you can. You will be surprised what you signed up for.
5. The quality of hair is ok but after a few days it starts to peel off and doesn't stick as well. To people with hair loss I have one thing to say, stay away from this one! You may be bald but you don't have to poor along with it. I hope this helps some one out there!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAIR-CLUB-SACRAMENTO/Sacramento-California-95630/HAIR-CLUB-RIP-OFF-AND-SCAM-Sacramento-California-369381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.