HAIR CLUB SACRAMENTO 1792 Tribute Rd # 200
Sacramento, California U.S.A.
HAIR CLUB RIP OFF AND SCAM Sacramento California
*General Comment: Go to a small local business
I never thought I would actually sign up and report about a company like this but couldn't let this one go after what they did. I hope this helps others avoid this SCAM.
1. I made a big mistake by not reading some of the fine print. Don't let the consultant fool you. They don't tell you a lot things until after you sign up.
2. After sign up I realized that this is not a one time thing and I needed to get a different hair every few weeks and they charge every month on a plan (from 250-450).. not to mention the initial $2000 down. If you are rich and can throw some money on a low quality product then this is the one for you.
3. After a few months I wanted to get out of it and called them to cancel. Then they tell me that I have to give a one month notice. This was the 27th of the month. They don't accept fax, email or phone cancellation. It has to be written and you need to send by mail to a PO box address. I send them the letter but still they charged me for two months (for 1st of the month) and next one as they didn't receive the letter one month in advance.
4. They are very good at what they do so be careful or avoid it completely if you can. You will be surprised what you signed up for.
5. The quality of hair is ok but after a few days it starts to peel off and doesn't stick as well. To people with hair loss I have one thing to say, stay away from this one! You may be bald but you don't have to poor along with it. I hope this helps some one out there!
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAIR CLUB SACRAMENTO
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
0Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals