Complaint Review: HAIR EXTENSIONS Com

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:davie Florida
HAIR EXTENSIONS Com
hairextensions.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

HAIR EXTENSIONS / HAIR EXTENSIONS.COM DON'T BUY FROM - HAIR EXTENSIONS JESSICA'S HAIR - IT'S HORRIBLE Dallas Texas

They sent me the worst hair on earth. Very bad hair. I paid top dollar for the best and received the wrong color- and then when I put the hair I had to take it off. I could not brush my hair. super bad ones.

They stold my money I am still waiting for my credit for another piece that I returned. They kept it and my money after it's the incorrect color as well.

Don't believe celebrities use it because it's very bad quality.

davie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAIR-EXTENSIONS-Com/Dallas-Texas/HAIR-EXTENSIONS-HAIR-EXTENSIONSCOM-DONT-BUY-FROM-HAIR-EXTENSIONS-JESSICAS-HAIR--352920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAIR EXTENSIONS Com