Complaint Review: HAIR SISTERS

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: C CG — HBURG Mississippi United States of America
HAIR SISTERS

HAIR SISTERS HAIRSISTERS.COM Hair Sisters aka Hair Frauds Internet

I purchased several packs of hair from Hairsisters.com. The items purchased were never received.  According to hairsisters.com the issue lies with UPS because they delivered the product on my porch without receiving a signature confirmation. According to UPS, Hair Sisters should have required a signature confirmation to ensure the product was received by the customer. The end result I spent money on a product I never received while Hairsisters and UPS go back and forth disputing who is at fault. UPS' three investigations into my situation reveal that something shady is going on on UPS' end and that I did not receive my product, however UPS keeps closing the investigation in their favor (go figure!). Save yourself money, time, and unnecessary frustration. Don't purchase from hairsisters.com. Everytime, which is about 8 times, I call the company to inquire into this matter, they apologize for the inconvenience of me not having my money or the product I purchased. I don't want an apology, insincere apologies are worthless. I just want my money back. I will say that Hair Sister representatives are kind and respectful. They will sit on the phone with you for hours apologizing, but they are ineffective in assisting in ways that are effective and meaningful. I feel like I am begging for my money back! This company has fraud like ways, BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAIR-SISTERS/internet/HAIR-SISTERS-HAIRSISTERSCOM-Hair-Sisters-aka-Hair-Frauds-Internet-1014036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAIR SISTERS