Complaint Review: HALF.COM

• Updated: Sat, May 22, 2004

• Reported By:Cohoes New York
HALF.COM
www.half.com Internet U.S.A.

HALF.COM Awful Customer Service. Preventing me from possible sales Internet Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Address and phone number ...

*Consumer Suggestion: Had some orders to sell?

I have used half.com for a number of years and never had a problem. Until a few weeks ago. I noticed when I was doing a random check on the site and noticed I had some orders to sell. Fine and dandy I thought, but they didn't send me an email to confirm. No biggie I thought, and sent out the orders. However, a week ago, I tried to log in to the site and it wouldn't let me through. So I tried a second time and a third, still nothing.

I emailed them, and waited for a response. 1 day, nothing, 2 days nothing. So I emailed them again. 5 days now, still nothing. There is no link for a customer service phone number whatsoever, no other way to contact them through email, which they obviously don't respond to. Its one thing if they are having site problems, but wouldn't they email everyone with an account stating that fact? I would think so. So ends my relationship with half.com. I am moving it to amazon unless anyone here knows of any better site. My advice, don't work with half.com. It works fine until you have a problem, then its downhilll from there.

Justin
Cohoes, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2004 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HALFCOM/internet/HALFCOM-Awful-Customer-Service-Preventing-me-from-possible-sales-Internet-Internet-83223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HALF.COM

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Address and phone number ...

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Master, Host (WZCTOKYPUI) [email protected]
2145 E Hamilton
San Jose, CA 95125
408 376 7400

Record expires on 15-Dec-2010.
Record created on 16-Apr-1999.
Database last updated on 22-May-2004 02:13:52 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

SJC-DNS1.EBAYDNS.COM 66.135.207.137
SJC-DNS2.EBAYDNS.COM 66.135.207.138
SMF-DNS1.EBAYDNS.COM 66.135.223.137

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Had some orders to sell?

AUTHOR: Mitch - (U.S.A.)

Hiya Justin,

I am also a half.com seller and have not had the problems that you have had. I have a question and then a suggestion.... my question is:

* What does this mean... you did a random check and noticed "I had some orders to sell"... do you mean you had orders to "confirm". If you confirm the orders, you can then send the items to the person in question. I guess that is my suggestion and I do completely agree that the customer service needs a lot of help... emailing is not a good way to communicate!!!

By the way, your post has a lot of missing and/or confusing information.... can't quite put "my finger on it".... something missing Justin.

Good luck.....