Complaint Review: HAMPTON INN GEORGIA TECH & ACE PARKING MANAGEMENT

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By:Irmo South Carolina
HAMPTON INN GEORGIA TECH & ACE PARKING MANAGEMENT
244 NORTH AVE. NE. ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

HAMPTON INN GEORGIA TECH & ACE PARKING MANAGEMENT VALET SERVICES HAMPTON INN GEORGIA TECH VALET SERVICES WRECKS MY VEHICLE ATLANTA Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Personal and Untrue

ON AUGUST 31, 2008 I WAS GETTING INTO MY VEHICLE WHEN VALET SERVICES SUPERVISOR RODD JACKSON APPROACHED ME AND STATED THAT THEIR EMPLOYEE DAMAGED MY 2003 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE. HE ASSURED ME OVER & OVER THAT THEY WILL PROMPTLY FIX MY VEHICLE. HE WROTE A LETTER AND SIGNED IT, GAVE ME HIS CARD AND A COPY OF THEIR BUSINESS LICENSE. I ALSO CALLED THE POLICE FOR A REPORT.
WELL IT IS NOW WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2008 AND MY TRUCK IS STILL NOT FIXED. THE MANAGER STATED TO ME THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY CAN TAKE THE AMOUNT TO FIX MY TRUCK OUT OF THE EMPLOYEE THAT WRECKED MY TRUCK PAYCHECK! WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THAT?

Donald
Irmo, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAMPTON-INN-GEORGIA-TECH-ACE-PARKING-MANAGEMENT/ATLANTA-Georgia-30313/HAMPTON-INN-GEORGIA-TECH-ACE-PARKING-MANAGEMENT-VALET-SERVICES-HAMPTON-INN-GEORGIA-TECH-392798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAMPTON INN GEORGIA TECH & ACE PARKING MANAGEMENT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Personal and Untrue

AUTHOR: Admin@apmparking - (United States of America)

I'm the owner of the parking company which is mentioned in Mr. Irmo's half true complaint. Yes, a valet had an accident in Mr. Irmo's truck. I spoke to him personally and assured him we would fix his vehicle like any other customer. This was in August 2008.

I needed an estimate of the damage from him. which, I never received. I asked the valet (J. Sligh) that was responsible for the damage, what was the status of the situation and I was told "Mr. Irmo didn't like the manager (Rodd Jackson) and thought that he caused the damage to his car. In turn he wanted to make him pay for the damage.

When Mr. Irmo found out that the valet (J. Sligh) caused the damage he said it was no problem and he wouldn't ask to get his car fixed. In November 2008 the manager (Rodd Jackson) terminated the valet (J. Sligh) for other reasons unrelated to this case.

Out of spite the valet (J. Sligh) contacted Mr. Irmo and told him he got fired by Rodd Jackson who, Mr. Irmo disliked so much. That's when I started to receive calls from Mr. Irmo with an estimate to fix his vehicle and he also made calls to the hotel making complaints that I was trying to avoid paying the claim which, is a complete lie.

Once I got his estimate I reported it to my insurance company and they paid Mr. Irmo for the damage to his Truck. My company was caught in the middle of a childish and vindictive feud between Rodd Jackson, J. Sligh and Mr. Irmo.

I feel Mr. Irmo's complaint is damaging and false on how I operate my business and I demand an apology!