Complaint Review: HANNA CREDIT REPAIR LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Concernedcitizen — Greensboro Nationwide United States of America
HANNA CREDIT REPAIR LLC
2538 U.S. 301 Dillon, SC 29536 Dillion, South Carolina United States of America

HANNA CREDIT REPAIR LLC HANNA CREDIT REPAIR, Gary Hanna Several Complaints Filed...Gary and his company are Fraudulent!! Dillion, South Carolina

I have copied and pasted a couple of complaints from other people who Gary has defrauded.  Very disappointed that this old man would do people like this.  He also has a location in Fayetteville NC so be sure to watch out for him..Anything he says is a Lie!

Consumer Complaints  This Business is not BBB AccreditedHanna Credit Repair, LLCPhone: (843) 841-2600SharePrint  XPrint OptionsPrint this pagePrint all review pagesBBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details 4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 monthsComplaint TypeTotal Closed ComplaintsBilling / Collection Issues1Problems with Product / Service3Advertising / Sales Issues0Delivery Issues0Guarantee / Warranty Issues0Total Closed Complaints4Definitions | BBB Complaint Process | File a ComplaintComplaint Breakdown by ResolutionComplaint Resolution Log (4)BBB Closure DefinitionsComplaint resolved with BBB assistance (2 complaints)  05/23/2011Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint DetailsXAdditional NotesComplaint Category: Failure to honor service estimate or agreementComplaint: I paid over $2000 to receive credit repair services and I have not seen any progress at all identifying that my credit has been repaired. As a result I now have judgements against me that Hanna Credit Repair, LLC said that they would take care of. Any refunds will be used to pay on such judgements.Complaint Resolution: Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.10/26/2012Billing / Collection IssuesThe business failed to resolve the complaint issues (1 complaint)  11/09/2010Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint DetailsXAdditional NotesComplaint Category: Failure to honor a contract or agreementComplaint: I also paid him 700.00 to dispute items on my personal credit report. He said he could get rid of the negative things on my report.

I paid Hanna Credit Service, LLC 3,300.00 to set up a Business Account to register my company with with D&B in March 2010; As of 20 Sept 2010 D&B and Experian Business has no record on file of my company. First he told me I would be ready to use my business account in July 2010, then Aug 2010, then Sep 2010. I kept asking him for and audit of my account and kept getting excuses. He also has an office in Fayetteville, NC. This contract was executed in the Fayetteville office. I paid 1,500.00 to set up the account; then 900.00 per trade line. He told me that he was personally taking care of my account, and no one else in his office can take care of my business needs. Yet Creditors nor I, can find a listing of my company with Duns and Bradstreet, or Experian Business.Complaint Resolution: Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response (1 complaint)04/04/2012Problems with Product / Service Industry Comparison| ChartCredit & Debt Counseling, Credit Repair Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HANNA-CREDIT-REPAIR-LLC/Dillion-South-Carolina-29536/HANNA-CREDIT-REPAIR-LLC-HANNA-CREDIT-REPAIR-Gary-Hanna-Several-Complaints-FiledGary-an-998328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HANNA CREDIT REPAIR LLC