- Report: #912625
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HAP LAW
HAP LAW3535 Military Trial #205 Jupiter, Florida United States of America
HAP LAW Jeffrey Hap FALSE DOCUMENTS, FRAUD ON THE COURT, PERJURY Jupiter, Florida
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BAR COMPLAINT BY JOHN GEORGE THROWN OUT
*General Comment: JOHN GEORGE FATHER OF PILL MILL TWINS
*Author of original report: HAP MISLEADING.SEE OTHERS WHO AGREE. FLORIDA BAR COMPLAINT
*Consumer Comment: Lawyer Doesn't Respond to Accusations
*Consumer Comment: Ineptitude
*Consumer Comment: Ineptitude
*General Comment: JOHN GEORGE - ARRESTED!!!
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: JOHN PAUL GEORGE - RIPOFF BUILDER
I will summarize what is in the complaint, it is 23 pages including signed fraud docments by HAP, here is some of the highlights included in the Bar Complaint report
1. during a bitter divorce procedure, and after HAP must admit that the pre-nup is real (costing thousands$$$$$) he now sets up a conspiracy with my future ex-wife to put me in an unfavorable light with the judge
2. HAP drafts a fraudulant document about my son driving after him "DANGEROUSLY CLOSE, SHOUTING AND MAKING OBSCENE HAND GESTURES", this is on a Thursday
3. he makes two almost two indentical copies
4. Monday he calls my ex-wife to have her sign the conspiracy document, and explains to her that this will help the case, he is an officier of the court so the judge will believe it
5. they also file a police report 4 days later, explaining they are in fear, it takes 4 days, why they did not file right after the incident they said happened is odd, but again it adds to HAPs plan
6. Hap signs the fraudulant document "UNDER PENALITIES OF PERJURY"
7. it is submitted to the divorce judge who reads it and explains to Attorney Hap that he turned it into the wrong court, and to file it in another court.
8. Hap never files the document, the belief is that he accomplished his goal, BIAS my judge.
9. they also ask the judge to have me confined (arrested) based on this document, again the judge refuses, but now she in aware and most likely believing HAP, why would an officier of the court submit such a fraud.
10. Hap did not know we requested the courthouse surveillance video of that day, which clearly show the cars leaving the parking lot. (yes we got him)
11.Hap did not also know that after they left the courthouse a deputy stood with my son and 3 others for over 15 minutes (we included the deputy statement in the bar complaint)
12. we have Hap on several different lies and criminal perjury
13. however, it does not stop there
14. Hap reviewed my ex-wifes financial statement in court, AND he personally signed her live-in boyfriends
15. he should have seen that both reported that they paid rent for the same home, again, he modified the law to suit his goal
16. HAP later in the case drops the boyfriend because he says "NO MONEY"
because HAP has committed perjury, emortionally and financially damaged me, tried to have me arrested based on the fradulant document we have asked the Florida bar to
1. DISBAR HIM
2. REIMBURSE ME FOR MY FIANCIAL LOSSES
3. REFER THIS CASE TO THE STATE ATTORNEY SO THEY CAN PROSECUTE HIM FOR PERJURY
this is not about a bitter divorce, but actions of an OFFICIER OF THE COURT voilating the law for his gain, and most importantly TRYING TO RESTICT THE FREEDOM OF AN INNOCENT AMERICAN BASED ON A FRAUD ON THE COURT
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAP-LAW/Jupiter-Florida-33458/HAP-LAW-Jeffrey-Hap-FALSE-DOCUMENTS-FRAUD-ON-THE-COURT-PERJURY-Jupiter-Florida-912625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.