Complaint Review: HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES
3450 DUNN AVENUE BLDG 100 STE#100 JACKSONVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICES THAT WERE PROMISED. JACKSONVILLE Florida

IT STARTED BACK IN SEPTEMBER OF THIS YEAR. I HEARD AN ADVERTISEMENT ABOUT CREDIT REPAIR FOR 269.00(DOLLARS). THIS COMPANY WAS CALLED HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES. THERE MOTTO WAS YOUR CREDIT WOULD BE CORRECTED IN APPROXIMIATELY 3-6 MONTHS. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO CORRECT ALMOST 100% OF MY CREDIT. I DID A TRANSCATION ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR 269(DOLLARS) IN SEPTEMBER. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO START WORKING UNTIL THAY RECEIVED MY FULL PAYMENT. WHICH IN TURN I DID THE FOLLOWING WEEK AFTER I HEARD THERE ADVERTISEMENT.

I STARTED CHECKING ON MY CASE ABOUT A MONTH LATER STILL NOTHING. THE SECOND WEEK IN NOVEMBER I RECEIVED ONE PAPER. IT ONLY HAD TAKEN OF MY INQUIRES FOR DIFFERENT THINGS I HAD APPLIED FOR AND WAS TURNED DOWN FOR. AFTER THAT I DID NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING ELSE.

I AM ANGRY THAT A COMPANY LIKE THAT WOULD NOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT THEY ADVERTISED AND WOULD JUST TAKE PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY AND NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICES THEY HAD PROMISED FROM THE BEGINNING. I AM WORSE OFF THAN I STARTED. I AM OUT OF MY MONEY AND MY CREDIT IS STILL TERRIBLE.

Fabian
JACKSONVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HARGRAVE-AND-ASSOCIATES/JACKSONVILLE-Florida/HARGRAVE-AND-ASSOCIATES-HARGRAVE-AND-ASSOCIATES-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-DID-NOT-PROVIDE-THE-SERV-403019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES