Complaint Review: HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2008

• Reported By:willingboro New Jersey
HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI
RT 130 DELRAN, New Jersey U.S.A.

HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI SWCHOOL WAS TRASH DELRAN New Jersey

I went to that school too and for my externship I had to wait 2 months and my teacher just told me one day to just show up and tell them I was from HCI. I was also cursed out and told that with my attitude i would never find a job(that was when I asked for help with my resume). I was also told that i was not eligible for fincial aide and was forced to take out a stanford loan and an ACCESS loan out for my education. The education was of a poor quality and and job placement was a joke. The assured me and my mother(she went with me to check out the school) that HCI's education was one of the best and we would be highly in demand that was more than 3 years ago and I am still struggling.

Yari
willingboro, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HARRISON-CAREER-INSTITUTE-HCI/DELRAN-New-Jersey-080/HARRISON-CAREER-INSTITUTE-HCI-SWCHOOL-WAS-TRASH-DELRAN-New-Jersey-327530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI