Complaint Review: HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:WEIRTON West Virginia
HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE
HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE I WAS STUDENT @ HCI WHEN WHEN RIPPED OFF PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE PITTSBURGH PA

I WAS A STUDENT AT HCI FOR 18 WEEKS WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT MY ENTRANCE TEST WAS INVALID. AND THAT MY TIME AND HARDWORK PUT INTO THE SCHOOL DONT COUNT FOR NOTHING AND THAT I COULD START THE PROGRAM OVER. BUT THEN I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD TO STILL PAY A EDUCATION THAT I DID NOT RECIEVE IM NOW IN THE MILITARY WITH A LIST OF OTHER DAY TO DAY PROBLEMS (WHO DONT) .BUT I DO NOT NEED THIS ONE THE SCHOOL IS NO LONGER THERE FOR ME TO TALK TO ANYBODY ABOUT THIS PROBLEM .I NEED HELP IF ANY ONE CAN PLEASE IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A ALOT .SOMETHING NEEDS DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY DOING OUR UNEDUCATED YOUTH IN THIS MANNER.

Richard
WEIRTON, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HARRISON-CAREER-INSTITUTE/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania/HARRISON-CAREER-INSTITUTE-I-WAS-STUDENT-HCI-WHEN-WHEN-RIPPED-OFF-PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-285511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE

HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE PITTSBURGH PA

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I OWE???.6,000$.I WILL GO AFTER THIS IN MORE LEGAL MATTERS.UNTIL IT GETS DONE. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU