Complaint Review: HARTFORD AUTO CLUB

• Submitted: Sun, August 18, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, August 18, 2002

• Reported By:KNOXVILLE TENN.
HARTFORD AUTO CLUB
666 NE 152 TH MIAMA, Florida U.S.A.

HARTFORD AUTO CLUB HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT ? ripoff business from hell MIAMA Florida

I been on the internet all day.All I have reading about is how hartford auto (ripoff)club,has been robbing people.well they got me.they sent me the you can get free gas bull*#ht.well im a AAA man myself,so i throw the letter away.i check my account balances 99.00 was taken from my checking account,i donot know how they got that information.im going to try to get my money.And from.
i will use mail that i get like that when i go to the john it may be good enough for that.

RONAKLD
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2002 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HARTFORD-AUTO-CLUB/MIAMA-Florida/HARTFORD-AUTO-CLUB-HOW-DO-THEY-KEEP-GETTING-AWAY-WITH-IT-ripoff-business-from-hell-MIA-27220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HARTFORD AUTO CLUB