farmers

• Submitted: Thu, October 10, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 10, 2002

• Reported By:VALPARAISO IN
HARTFORD AUTO CLUB
666 N.E. 125TH STREET North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

HARTFORD AUTO CLUB ripoff TOOK $99 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT consumer rip-off fraud North Miami Florida

About the middle of april i got a phone call about auto insurance.I told them i do not need it because i do not have a car or license. On April 30th they took out $99.00 from my checking account. I been trying to get a hold of them for a long time. When i did they told me i said it was okay to take the money out. I faxed a Mr Hansel twice and he told me he never got the fax. after about 2 weeks arguing with them a manager by the name of Sandy told a employee Scurde to give me the money back.

they said the check was mailed out 9/3/02.I called a week later and they told me it takes 30-45 days to get the check. As of today i still do not have it. i said how did you send it by turtle? thank you Paul

Paul
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2002 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HARTFORD-AUTO-CLUB/North-Miami-Florida-33161/HARTFORD-AUTO-CLUB-ripoff-TOOK-99-OUT-OF-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-consumer-rip-off-fraud-North-32234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HARTFORD AUTO CLUB