Complaint Review: HATCOUNTRY

• Submitted: Sun, September 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 14, 2008

• Reported By:amsterdam Other
HATCOUNTRY
6021 Wooldale Rd East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

HATCOUNTRY send me the wrong product, I send it back but they refuse to solve this problem East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania

I have a problem with this company, www.hatcountry.com. They send me two hats, one didn't fit the description: the wrong material and the wrong size. I send it back, 20th of March, but didn't hear from them.

My e-mails stayed unanswered so I called and after several tries finally spoke to a woman who promised to check why I didn't get any reaction and what happened to the hat I send back. Since then I cannot reach them by phone any more, seems like they blocked my number, and all my e-mails stay unanswered except for one in which I mention a lawyer. That was answered with the question to send more information.

I did so and since then: again no reaction anymore. I paid for the hats, for the taxes, for the shipping, for the shipping back. I feel scammed, especially since they simply ignore my complaints. It looks like they delibarately ignore complaints and so I strongly doubt if this is a company to do business with.

A lawsuit will cost me too much, so the only thing I can and will do is inform the police in the state where they are.

I hate internetscammers, they ruin it for the trustworthy internetshops.

Flower
amsterdam
Netherlands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2008 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HATCOUNTRY/East-Stroudsburg-Pennsylvania-PA-18302/HATCOUNTRY-send-me-the-wrong-product-I-send-it-back-but-they-refuse-to-solve-this-problem-372742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HATCOUNTRY