Complaint Review: HAVANA SMOKE SHOPS

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — anaheim California
HAVANA SMOKE SHOPS
654 S. Brookhurst St. Anaheim, California USA

HAVANA SMOKE SHOPS First time customer,,,,,Will never return to that store. RIP OFF Anaheim California

Went into this store location my neighbor told me this was the place to purchase the e-cigerette starter kit. They seemed nice and I was excited that my son gave me the money to purchase this Ec-lite-Ce5.

Got home read the manual what this kit contains only had one tank atomizer should have been two, looked for my receipt did not find one shame on me I always get my receipts.

Went back to that store informed them of what was in the package, says the sale this item either single or as a double their is an extra charge I paid the extra charge of twenty dollars more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAVANA-SMOKE-SHOPS/Anaheim-California-92804/HAVANA-SMOKE-SHOPS-First-time-customerWill-never-return-to-that-store-RIP-OFF-Anah-1057870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAVANA SMOKE SHOPS