Complaint Review: HAYNES FURNITURE

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2008

• Reported By:FARMVILLE Virginia
HAYNES FURNITURE
HULL ST, RICHMOND, Virginia U.S.A.

HAYNES FURNITURE POOR QUALITY AND NO SERVICE RICHMOND Virginia

This is the second time I have shopped Haynes and the last .. The first time was about 4 years ago . I bought a leather sofa and chair for about $1800.00. The set lasted 1 year before it started peeling. Fortunately I also bought the stainsafe warranty and stainsafe replaced it , no problem ..

Then in september I bought a dining table with 4 chairs for $600.00 ( this set was on sale..origional price was $1100.00).I thought I was buying a quality set . I was also sold the warranty for this set . Only to be told by stainsafe the warranty does not cover wood ..The whole set is wood except the seats . 1 month later one of the chairs broke in two and set my friend who was having coffee in the floor ..

We called haynes and was told some one would come out and look at the chair ..before he could come out the whole arm broke off another chair ..That was in November . We called haynes for 2 months and was given a run around .. The service manger never took a call from us . I finally filed a complaint with BBB several weeks ago ..We are still waiting on a call from haynes. Needless to say , I will never buy from them again and if I have a say none of my friends or family will be a victim of this company .

Mary
FARMVILLE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAYNES-FURNITURE/RICHMOND-Virginia-23224/HAYNES-FURNITURE-POOR-QUALITY-AND-NO-SERVICE-RICHMOND-Virginia-309003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAYNES FURNITURE