• Report: #951960

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: ellen — Duanesburg New York United States of America
HBSA
5550wildrose Ln Suite 400 west Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

HBSA home business success academy I joined HBSA 1 yr. ago with the guarantee of putting 600 reps. in my business or be refunded several thousand dollars. Des Moines, Iowa

Patrick Logan called me after my year was up to say that even though I had done everything that was asked and was a good student I have not been successful. I should now join his business (visalis)and work directly with founders of HBSA  to once again guarantee my success. I said I thought I had that with your training for my company . No  I would not join his MLM and spend more money with promises of success again . He said have a good day , Bye ! I have not received a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HBSA/Des-Moines-Iowa-50266/HBSA-home-business-success-academy-I-joined-HBSA-1-yr-ago-with-the-guarantee-of-putting-951960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HBSA