Complaint Review: HBSC - Orchard Bank

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Boston Babe — Apopka Florida United States of America
HBSC - Orchard Bank
PO Box 60102 City of Industry, California 91716-0102 Internet United States of America

HBSC - Orchard Bank HSBC Bank Nevada Cancell my credit card in error and then would not activate it! Internet

I purchased a product called CreditKeeper.com via HSBC's (Orchard Bank's) website; which they strongly recommended.  Unfortunately the product was not accessible and the website would spin and I was unable to obtain my credit report prior to purchasing a new vehicle.  I contacted Orchard Bank and asked them to cancell my account with CreditKeeper.com (since I purchased it thru them) and in error they cancelled my credit card.  They admit to the error, but refused to reinstate my card without reapplying for a credit card.

I "WAS" an Orchard Bank credit card customer for years and ALWAYS paid my statements on time.  I did not want to have them run my credit for a card I was entitled to as it would lower my credit score with another hit; expecially since I just purchased a new car.

When I finally agreed to let them run my credit or reapplied, I was denied for no reason and never received a reason why via mail.  I have obtain better credit cards since using them and highly do not recommend this card.

Please also keep in mind, HSBC/Orchard Banks interest rate is very high - so shop elswhere...you deserve it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HBSC-Orchard-Bank/internet/HBSC-Orchard-Bank-HSBC-Bank-Nevada-Cancell-my-credit-card-in-error-and-then-would-not-ac-612503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HBSC - Orchard Bank