Complaint Review: HBSC - Orchard Bank

• Reported By: DMAC — BALDWIN Georgia USA
HBSC - Orchard Bank
www.orchardbank.com Internet United States of America

HBSC - Orchard Bank HSBC CARD SERVICES CREDIT DEMOLISHERS Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: orchard bank are predators

I closed this account over 2 years ago and all of a sudden a statement shows up in my mail March of 2009 stating I owed an annual fee plus a past due amount.  I called and asked the customer service rep what this was all about.  She told me it was just an advertisement to throw away.  Then every month from then to now, which is August, I am still receiving statements and I continue to call every month to find out why.  Every month I am told this has been taken care of and it will not show up on my credit as I have been working to darn hard to get my credit back since my divorce.

These people are ruining me.  They are trying to ruin my credit.  I closed the account and they are continually still sending me statements.

It seems to me there should be a law against this and something can be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HBSC-Orchard-Bank/internet/HBSC-Orchard-Bank-HSBC-CARD-SERVICES-CREDIT-DEMOLISHERS-Internet-483317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HBSC - Orchard Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

orchard bank are predators

AUTHOR: Dean - (United States of America)

Hi fellow Orchard Bank victims,

Why dont we all step up and see about filing some kind of legal action  against these scum of the earth....I am a new customer of theirs and they already are pulling a fast one on me holding my payment to them for 2 weeks because they cant verify who gave them the money that I used to pay my bill with I mean they have it it is verified so I am definately not some con man but they want to hold my money hostage anyway I cant charge anymore until they know how they got paid....what a bunch of idiots....Isn't there any attorneys on here that could come up with a class action against this company? The only way to get a point across to these dirtballs is to have it be on attorneys letterhead and have the backing of lots of people like us....